Californian style is all about being laid back, carefree and homely. Think big textured pieces, woven fabrics, coastal accents, warm wooden furnishings and pops of deep earthy accessories and green plants. It’s a little bit midcentury modern, coastal, eclectic and you can even see traditional Hamptons style pieces added to the mix.
This week we’ve pulled together a sophisticated boho-luxe look, inspired one of our interior girl-crushes, Amber Interiors. All pieces we’re gathered to recreated this look are available online with delivery Australia wide.
- Inspiration by Amber Interiors
- Freya sofa, Temple & Webster ($999, was $1,699). Ivory Vovo Cushion, Zanui ($129.95). Duck Egg Linen Felt Wool Cushion, Hunting For George ($120). De La Mer Turkish Towel, Temple & Webster ($39.95, was $92.50).
- Callan Armchair, Zanui ($599)
- Rustic Recycled Wood and Nickel Table, April and Oak ($791, was $1038). Fiddle Leaf Fig, Freedom ($49.95)
- Estate Leather Ottoman, Freedom ($899). Soft Ice Blanket, Amara ($153).
- Chindi Woven Rug, Amara ($246, was $492)