When you are thinking of renovating your home you spend way more time thinking about everything but the kitchen sink, right? Often it only gets a cursory thought after choosing cabinets, handles and appliances, but really it is one of the hardest working and most used areas in our homes. Given how much work gets done at the kitchen sink, it is worth giving it a little more thought and investment. Luckily there are many different styles that can suit your overall kitchen design and lots of sexy tapware to suit – we have rounded up some great examples to suit your look.
Trend alert – if you are a serious cook, consider getting a pot filler tap plumbed in behind your stove for maximum convenience or a little more luxury to your kitchen.
Feature property is a stunner in Darlinghurst on offer by BresicWhitney.
Kitchen inspiration from Freedom Kitchens
1. Swedia Dante Stainless Steel Sink
$717.00 now $573.95 from Renovators Store
2. Swedia Klaas stainless steel sink mixer $597 from Renovators Store
3. Double butler sink $985 from Restoration Online
4. English spout bridging tap $995 from Restoration Online
5. Vital single end bowl sink $245 now $219 from The Blue Space
6. Swedia Prima sink mixer dual flow $887 from Renovators Store
7. Wall mounted pot filler tap request quote from Canterbury Sink and Tap
8. Pete Evans pot filler tap
$516 now $439 from The Blue Space