Boho Bedrooms. Getting the boho look is pretty simple if you look to add colour, layers, texture and pattern to your spaces. This design style is all about a relaxed, cosy feel that can be achieved through a monochrome palette of shades of white or grey, or by adding lots of different patterns and colour.
Hanging hammock chairs, pom pom garlands or fairy lights add instant charm or go for traditional patterned wallpaper (like this William Morris print) which can provide a great backdrop to add layers with padded headboards, cushions or throws in rich colours like blues, blushing pinks and jade.
We have found some super cute finds from Australian stores to help you transform your bedroom into a relaxing boho space.
Get the look product links:
1. Twisted bedding in white $145.00 from Lazybones
2. Cool Grey Linen Duvet Set $360 from Hunting for George
3. Pompom garland from Lazybones
4. Deep Lake velvet beanbag $129 from Hunting For George
5. Constellations acrylic art $399 from Zanui
6. Creamy white hanging hammock chair $89.00 from Temple & Webster
7. Lark Faux Fur Throw, Blush $199.95 from Zanui
8. William Morris Honeysuckle & Tulip wallpaper from wapapershop
9. Hampstead Tufted bed head $999.00 from Sheridan
10. Jassa floor cushions $19.99 from Ikea